Interested in inspecting our work first hand?
Are considering a roofing, siding, or window project? Make sure to take the time to inspect your contractor's work first hand to ensure their commitment to quality prior to your final selection. These projects are major investments for your home. It is important to perform your due diligence.
- Is your Contractor licensed?
- Is your Contractor bonded?
- Is your Contractor insured?
- Does your Contractor have an A+ rating with the BBB?
- Have you researched your Contractor through EBSCO Research Best Picks Reports or Angie's List?
- Did your Contractor provide you with a written estimate?
- Is your Contractor pulling a Building Permit from the Township?
- Is your Contractor local or from out of state?
Listed below are many of the communities that you can inspect the quality of our roofing, siding and window work. Regardless of where your home is located, you can be assured of the same personalized service which has become our trademark. All roofing, siding, and window projects require attention to detail. Click on the link below to request a complete list of references and addresses.Communities where work has been performed:
Lake In the Hills